Ways to order
You are able to order online or by phone. You can also contact us when you require additional information.
The easiest and fastest way to order is through our webshop. You are able to access our website 24hrs a day and 7 days a week. When you have found the product(s) you would like to order you can simply click "Add to Basket". While shopping you are able to see the total (provisional) amount of your order in the upper right corner of our website.
Ready to order? Click "Place order"in the upper right corner. If you prefer, you are still able to delete products from your shopping basket before proceeding to check out.
Already have an account? Enter your username and password, if you have not logged in yet. Afterwards click "Continue Order". If you do not have an account, you can create one by clicking "Register Here".
You are also able to order without an account when you don't feel like creating one. Please keep in mind that in this case you will be required to fill out your details each time you place an order.
Addresses and Payment methods
Should the delivery address be different from your billing address you are able to fill out the details accordingly. Afterwards you are able to choose between several payment methods. Should you want to make use of a voucher or discount coupon, you are able to fill out the code in this screen before proceeding to "Check Out".
During the processing of your order we will keep you informed by e-mail about the current status. You will receive a confirmation of payment and shipment. Should a product not be in stock, we will give you an estimate delivery time.
Ordering by telephone
Do you prefer to contact us by telephone? All of our staff are trained to the highest standards of customer service and are ready to answer any questions or place your order. You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9.00hrs and 17.00hrs by dialling 01887-822999.
Delivery of small items
Small items and items of a lower value will be sent by First Class Post / Special Delivery.
Although First Class mail aims to deliver your packet the next working day, we kindly ask to allow up to two working days for delivery.
Should you not be at home at the time of delivery, you are able to arrange redelivery quickly and conveniently direct from your computer, either to your own address, to your local post office branch or to another address in your same postcode area.
Delivery of electric heating products
Our trusted partner for all deliveries of electric heating products is Interlink Express. MAGNUM can offer you a one hour delivery slot. If you call us on the morning of your delivery we will be able to advise you an hour slot when your delivery will arrive. Most of our products are available on a next working day delivery to the UK mainland*. The delivery cut off point for these services is 14:00hrs. Orders made after this time will be actioned the following day.
Interlink Express delivers Monday to Friday, from 08:30hrs till 17:00hrs. Delivery on Saturday can be arranged at additional cost. Deliveries on Sundays or bank holidays are not possible.
After placing your order our customer service team will confirm dispatch by email directly to you. Please remember Interlink and special delivery consignments will require a signature. Please ensure you are available to sign for your parcel. If the delivery is aborted, please follow the instructions on the card left for you or contact us for more information.
DSV is our trusted partner for all our pallet deliveries and usually delivers within 48 hours** in regards to Business-to-Business sales. Should the volumetric weight exceed the measurements of a parcel then DSV will also deliver to individual customers. Please ensure you fill out your (mobile)telephone number when placing your order as DSV will contact you to make an appointment for delivery.
Do you have any further questions?
Should you have any further questions you can reach us by e-mail;email@example.com or call us.
*) Please note; this 24H delivery applies to UK Mainland only. Highlands and islands may take two working days and surcharges may apply.
**) Please note; 48H Delivery does not apply to all areas. Please contact us if you would like to know if 48H delivery applies to your area.
When 48H Delivery does not apply, your order will be delivered within five working days.
MAGNUM offers you different payment methods, which allows you to choose the payment method you prefer. Our trusted partner for all online payments is Sage Pay, which offers a secure, reliable payment gate way with the following payment methods;
You are able to pay with Visa, Meastro or Mastercard . After you have entered your credit card details, they are captured securely by Sage Pay. Our bank will send the creditcard details to your card issuer who authorises or declines the transaction.
The transaction results are send back to Sage Pay, who sends the authorisation results to you to confirm the results of the transaction.
Visa provides the Verified by Visa service to add an additional layer of security to your transactions.
Once you have signed up, you willl be protected whenever you make an online payment with your Visa card at any one of more than 300,000 websites across Europe. Verified by Visa not only protects your card against unauthorised use, it also means you can have confidence that MAGNUM has made your security a priority.
MasterCard SecureCode is a new service that enhances your existing MasterCard card. A private code gives added protection against unauthorized use of your card when you shop at MAGNUM.
Once you have registered and created your own private SecureCode, you will be automatically prompted by your card issuer to type in your SecureCode each time you make a purchase.
Maestro is the debit card from MasterCard. It provides PIN-based, direct cash access from your bank account at home as well as abroad.
Making purchases online is just as easy as visiting the high street with your Maestro card. MAGNUM runs its website safe and highly secure. MasterCard SecureCode adds another level of security to your online shopping. Find out whether your Maestro card issuer offers MasterCard SecureCode by clicking here. However, if you are concerned about security, CardWatch offers some simple guidelines to follow when buying online. These should ensure that your shopping is as safe as it would be on the high street. Click here if you would like to learn more about Maestro.
PayPal is a global e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made on the internet. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to paying with traditional paper methods, such as checks and money orders. PayPal is a safe, fast and secure way to pay online – your financial details are never shared. PayPal will remember everything for you and safeguard your bank, credit or debit card details.
In addition, this system makes online payments very easy. You pay with just two clicks because your card details are linked to your account. With PayPal you pay fast, your order can often be sent faster and therefore be delivered to you in a short period of time.
Create a free PayPal account and link it to your bank account or credit card. When doing so, shopping at MAGNUM will even be easier. Click here for more information about PayPal.
Besides the cost of the item itself, shipping costs are an additional charge. The shipping costs include 20% VAT and vary per item. The larger or heavier the item, the higher the costs will be.
MAGNUM does not charge additional fees for transactions.
Should you have received goods that are faulty or wishing to be returned then please notify MAGNUM Heating within 48 hours of delivery. Goods returned must be returned in the same way as they were supplied. A 25% restocking charge will be charged if the goods are returned over 7 days up to a maximum of 15 days. All goods will be inspected for damage before any refund will be issued.
We can arrange collection of the items (subject to a charge) or you can send the items back by private courier. The items must be returned in suitable protective packaging and arrive in a satisfactory condition before any refund is issued.
Terms and conditions
The MAGNUM Mat or Cable is warranted for the lifetime of the floor covering under which it is fitted, except as provided below (and your attention is drawn to the conditions listed at the end of this guarantee).
The lifetime warranty only applies:
- If the underfloor heating system is installed in an owner-occupied, single-family residence
- If the underfloor heating system is registered with MAGNUM/C&F within 30 days after purchase. Registration must be completed by filling out the form online after which a certificate will be sent.
- If the underfloor heating system has been earthed and protected by a residual Current Device (RCD) at all times
- If the electrical installation is carried out by a qualified electrician in accordance with IEE Regulations
- For the duration of the lifetime of the floor covering under which it is installed if the original purchaser of the underfloor heating system remains the owner of the residence in which it is installed
If the original purchaser sells the residence, the warranty will expire on the date which is exactly 10 years after the purchase date of the underfloor heating system. Therefore the new occupier can benefit from the remainder of the 10 year warranty. The thermostats are guaranteed for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, except from the conditions provided below.
The warranty for the MAGNUM Mat or Cable and Thermostats are void if the floor covering the underfloor heating system is damaged, lifted, replaced, repaired or covered with subsequent layers of flooring. The guarantee period begins on the date of purchase. If there is a manufacturing defect with the product supplied by MAGNUM/C&F, there will be no charge or costs for investigation/ repair. In every other case the costs for the investigation/ repair will be charged to you.
To prevent misunderstanding:
In most cases it is possible to determine what the cause of external damage to the heating cable is. Only during the investigation can it be determined whether it is possible to locate a problem position and if the heating system can be fixed. If the heating system fault/problem is other than a product technical error, there will not be any guarantee for the executed repair(s) of the heating cable or the functioning of the heating system in the future. The guarantee terms given by the manufacturer/ supplier of the heating system will no longer apply. This does not affect your statutory rights. MAGNUM/C&F shall not be held liable for incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to extra utility expenses or damages to property.
MAGNUM/C&F is not responsible for:
- Damage or repairs required as consequence of faulty installation
- Damage as a result of floods, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere or other conditions beyond the control of MAGNUM/C&F
- Use of components or accessories not suitable or compatible with the underfloor heating system
- Parts not supplied or designated by MAGNUM/C&F
- Damage or repairs required as a result of improper use, maintenance, operation or servicing
- Any damage caused by frozen or broken water pipes in the event of equipment failure
MAGNUM Heating B.V./C&F Technics B.V. 2008
You can register your MAGNUM product here.
Free Design Service
MAGNUM Heating has a qualified estimation team using computer aided design software to aid you in your designs when purchasing our underfloor heating system.
The free design service applies to all orders for electric heating kits and orders for water based heating that consist of manifold and heating pipes.
How to make use of our design service
- Place your order for an electic heating system or a water based heating system that consists of at least a manifold and underfloor heating pipe.
- Complete your order online and select your payment method.
- When you have finished the checkout, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that shows an order number.
- As soon as we have received your order you can contact us by e-mail or telephone to request for the free design service.
Should you want to make use of this option, we require the following details:
- The order number that you will find in your e-mail confirmation.
- A digital drawing or map of the room in which you want to install the floor heating system (in .PDF or .DWG file). Please make sure that the measurements of the room(s) are shown clearly.
- When ordering a water based heating system, please indicate (in writing or drawing) where you would like to place the manifold.
- Please indicate if you will use the system as main or comfort heating.
- Provide us with the telephone number you can be reached on (should this be different from the phone number you listed when you placed your order).
Usually you will receive your free design plan by e-mail within one week. The file will be sent to you in .PDF or .DWG (depending on the original file you have forwarded to us).
One of our employees will contact you, should we not be able to sent you the design plan within one week.
Terms and Conditions
- Free design service applies to an electic heating system or a water based heating system that consists of at least a manifold and underfloor heating pipe.
- Requests that are sent to us without the order number can not be accepted.
- Cancellation fees apply when you decide to cancel your order after a request for a free design has been made. These fees are £ 7.50 per manifold group for water based underfloor heating and £ 25.00 for electric heating systems. These fees will automatically be deducted before a refund is made.